Xiao Xiao Tribute Xiao Xiao Tribute

No sound?

Animation really has absolutely no illusion of reality if there isn't any sound. All there is, then, is stick-men moving around, and that a flash does not make. You might have something with a little more effort--as in, it really requires a soundtrack.

MONKAY #1 "The Begining" MONKAY #1 "The Begining"

Could Be Better

I like the idea, but the execution needs work. There is far too much exposition from the characters and not enough storyline. Not that this idea requires storyline, but static bearheads spouting out speech bubbles isn't going to win you friends. What you need to do, then, is to storyboard the next episode to coherently tell the story. The action was neat, but there needed to be more of it. Otherwise, a neat attempt, but more effort could truly make this neater.

ZIM106 responds:

Well i really haven't got into the stroy yet in this episode... just introduced the characters... well most of them, but thanks for the good advice... it might be helpful in the near future.

VG High #2 VG High #2

Brilliance

The voices were great. I was impressed by Conker and Sonic's voice actors! :D And all of the scenes with Solid Snake were great. Oh, and the Great Mighty Poo Song was done by Robin Beanland (he wasn't credited, I don't think).

Great stuff! :D