Xiao Xiao Tribute Xiao Xiao Tribute

No sound?

Animation really has absolutely no illusion of reality if there isn't any sound. All there is, then, is stick-men moving around, and that a flash does not make. You might have something with a little more effort--as in, it really requires a soundtrack.

MONKAY #1 "The Begining" MONKAY #1 "The Begining"

Could Be Better

I like the idea, but the execution needs work. There is far too much exposition from the characters and not enough storyline. Not that this idea requires storyline, but static bearheads spouting out speech bubbles isn't going to win you friends. What you need to do, then, is to storyboard the next episode to coherently tell the story. The action was neat, but there needed to be more of it. Otherwise, a neat attempt, but more effort could truly make this neater.

ZIM106 responds:

Well i really haven't got into the stroy yet in this episode... just introduced the characters... well most of them, but thanks for the good advice... it might be helpful in the near future.

VG High #2 VG High #2

Brilliance

The voices were great. I was impressed by Conker and Sonic's voice actors! :D And all of the scenes with Solid Snake were great. Oh, and the Great Mighty Poo Song was done by Robin Beanland (he wasn't credited, I don't think).

Great stuff! :D

Funeral of Hearts Funeral of Hearts

Uhhh..,.

Great, but an extreme mix of messages, not that that's bad. One message seems to be that violence is wrong, but the aesthetic style of the violence was very thrilling (though I never knew who to root for). And the hanging at the end was a twist I didn't see coming. :D

Dbz Fight For Life Dbz Fight For Life

Better music! Better music!

If it was longer and had better music, it would've been better. :P

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Amazing

Brilliance. You did ALL those voices, huh? That's very impressive, what with your Japanese being very good. Hope you got that A+. :D

Altereality Ep01 Altereality Ep01

Good stuff

Very cool, though very vague. The viewer has barely attached themself to the main character, but the style of your video makes me want to watch the next episode. And hopefully the next after that. :D

Lei's Quest Ep 1 Ver. 2 Lei's Quest Ep 1 Ver. 2

Pretty damn good.

I actually liked it. :D There were some points that the seams of the flash seemed to stick out (but who am I to say that?) but there were also points that seemed just freakin' cool.

By the way, why does everyone seem to hate you? What's with these 'jokes' you keep defending yourself for?

catbrush responds:

I made some fake hentai games with jokes towards hentai. All the people who searched for "Hentai" with no sense of humor then proceded to curse me out.

Adam Android Strikes Back Adam Android Strikes Back

Great

The simplicity of the character designs bely your talent for animation.

^.^

I liked it. I loved the Powerpuff Girls references and when 'Advice' came on, I was happy. Good stuff.

Gordie The Moronfish Gordie The Moronfish

Genius.

Genius.

I love your style of animation.